PDF Summary

The summary of the below is available via this PDF document

PDF available to our paid subscribers only

The detailed PDF for subscribers about our trading method is sent to our subscribers by email and available from our Cheatsheets page

With these trading scripts and trading method, I'll teach each and every one of you to be the BEST ― Jordan Belfort and Dave - the Wolfs of Wall Street

Discord

Join our Discord and let me know with a direct message (Daveatt#8245) when done so that we grant your access to the VIP channels.

This is where subscribers can ask us questions about our trading methods

BTI Discord server

3 concerns that you might have right now

• It's too expensive

We provide insane value with our TradingView scripts, signals shared directly on TradingView and Discord, our community helping each other to find the best opportunities, and the BTI team making sure you learn the trading fundamentals in weeks instead of years.

Not only you'll be saving years of trials and errors, but you'll be in a very good position quickly to refund your subscription multiple times over quickly

• Not a good time

We're supporting scalping and swing timeframes.

Whether you have an activity/work, with our swing signals, you'll have more than enough time to act on them and setting your orders.

We know that trading can be very demanding.

I'm crossing that bridge talking to the ME from 12 years ago who also though it wasn't a good time to start trading because I was too busy.

I was wrong... all you need to start is a bit of momentum... reading the course... watching our videos... trading in demo and get a feel for trading our signals.

• Will this work for me?

Our pricing is relatively low as we don't want traders to be limited by their financials.

Our subscribers know within a few hours how our system works and how they can leverage us for their trading.

We're confident you can profit with us whether you're a beginner or not really performing well or looking to bring your performance to the next level.

Plus, we cover all asset classes and many timeframes.
Having a job or being too busy won't be an excuse because we deliver a constant flow of amazing trades 24/24 7/7.

Reminder of why we rock

The gift you can make to yourself right now is starting fresh with a new intelligible method, that hopefully will make your trading easier.

It takes 5 years for the average trader to get profitable
Most are getting wrecked after 3 months and stop forever.

Our goal during your ramp-up period is to help you ramping-up and getting ready quickly

Many of our subscribers financed their subscription with their gains during their first weeks

Get ready to learn our trading method made over 7 years of trials and efforts
We keep optimising it often whenever market conditions change.
Our subscribers are notified whenever they'll need to redownload the indicators on their TradingView charts

We're confident your investment with us will be multiple times worth the small amount you paid us.
You'll be saving years, money and even enjoy trading for perhaps the first time of your life.

Simple is better

There is a big abstraction layer where you cannot see the indicators used for the convergence because we want you to focus only on taking the signals right.
We're simplifying your decision-making process immensely and help reduce most of the common mistakes new traders make.

More data—such as paying attention to the eye colors of the people around when crossing the street—can make you miss the big truck - Nassim Nicholas Taleb

Leave the big truck to us and as many of our subscribers you'll surprise yourself with your quick improvement in trading

We believe this way of algorithmic trading increases the probability of our students to make their goals faster.

The simpler, the better. Complications lead to multiplicative chains of unanticipated effects - Nassim Nicholas Taleb

We are not advocating for chart patterns and big chart timeframe because to speak frankly, we never saw a trader showing us a profitable track record when trading with those techniques.

There’s no nobility in poverty ― Jordan Belfort, The Wolf of Wall Street

We did the groundwork for you to remove most of the unnecessary even counter-productive trading techniques - often leading to big losses.

People think focus means saying yes to the thing you’ve got to focus on. But that’s not what it means at all. It means saying no to the hundred other good ideas that there are. You have to pick carefully. I’m actually as proud of the things we haven’t done as the things I have done. Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things - Steve Jobs

The difference between successful people and really successful people is that really successful people say no to almost everything - Nassim Nicholas Taleb

Why traders subscribe with us?

If you want to be rich, never give up. People tend to give up. If you have persistence, you will come out ahead of most people. More importantly, you will learn. When you do something, you might fail. But that’s not because you’re a failure. It’s because you have not learned enough. Do it differently each time. One day, you will do it right.
― Jordan Belfort, The Wolf of Wall Street

We grossly overestimate the length of the effect of misfortune on our lives. You think that the loss of your fortune or current position will be devastating, but you are probably wrong. More likely, you will adapt to anything, as you probably did after past misfortunes - Nassim Nicholas Taleb

We conducted a few surveys among our customers - and without too much surprise - it's because they lost in trading before and are looking for some mentoring.
Those who lost at least once know how painful that feels and are dedicated to not commit the same mistakes again.
We're here to teach you a new trading method and you can cancel any time from your profile page on https://www.best-trading-indicator.com any time.

He who has never sinned is less reliable than he who has only sinned once - Nassim Nicholas Taleb

Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty - Nassim Nicholas Taleb

That shock is what you needed to step up and ask us for guidance

Are you ready to leave this fragile state you were in and become what Nassim Nicholas Taleb calls an anti-fragile trader?

Why our way of trading is made for YOU

• Suitable for any market
  • You will be sure with your trades because emotions go away when you understand that you use a system
  • You will take profits and cut losses
  • You will know what to do on any market bullish or bearish and any timeframe
  • You will have a lot of signals and really will trade assets what you see, not what you know
  • You will know how to use money management and never FOMO
  • You will understand risk management
  • You will study TA very quickly and finally understand how the market works
  • Your entry points will be so, that after getting enough experience you can safely use suitable leverage

What do we provide

We provide signals telling when a setup is low-risk, or medium-risk. high-risk and where to enter/exit approximatively

We don't give the signals with exact entry and exit prices because this is not how trading works. In trading, we aim for zones - not for exact prices as this is not information that can be predicted.

Learn from our mistakes

Dave wrote a lot of trading content valid regardless of the trading strategy used
Read and Enjoy

Do we have a Frequently Asked Questions page?

• Yes we do. Details about payment, subscriptions are listed also on our FAQ page

Can you have a credit when upgrading a subscription?

Our packages are ranked in this order in term of pricing/features/benefits for our users:
VIP-1-Month < VIP-3-Months< VIP-12-Months.

Your credit is eligible only for packages above your current package (i.e. a VIP-1 may upgrade to a VIP-3 or 12; a VIP-12 cannot upgrade to a VIP-3 and below...).

The credit value decreases every day.

🧤 You'll pay the difference between the subscription package and the credit we're giving you

For example, if you cancel a VIP-3 months subscription plan after 1 month.
You'll be eligible for a credit equal to 66% of your 3 months subscriptions because you didn't use those days (= 2 unused months).

With those 2 months' credit, you can buy a VIP 12 package for the price of 10 months or a VIP 12 package for the price of 10 months.

However, if you buy a VIP-12 months subscription 1 month later (we're now 2 months past your first purchase); then you'll receive only 1 month's worth of credit automatically applied to your new VIP-12 purchase.

In other words, you'll only pay 11 months out of 12 months

How can you upgrade or downgrade yourself your subscription?

This only needs a few clicks and should be done in minutes seamlessly

Upgrade

You won't need to wait for the end of your subscription to upgrade

You can do it whenever during your current subscription

• Log-in to the website and go to your profile page

• Click on Upgrade my subscription and follow the guided process explained at each step

Downgrade

• Log-in to the website and go to your profile page

• Click on Cancel my subscription and follow the guided process explained at each step

• Resubscribe from the Pricing page to the package you want

How to cancel your subscription?

The cancel feature is available on your profile page.

When you subscribe for the first time only, you'll receive an additional email, inviting you to create an account on our website.

Once done, you'll see the Cancel Subscription link.
The workflow to cancel is smooth and easy.

Is there such a thing as Perfect trade?

I want to set expectations right from the start

• The perfect trades will rarely happen I mean, getting the perfect entry and the perfect exit for every trade.

✔️ YOU MUST NOT AIM FOR GETTING THE WHOLE MOVE.
However, getting a good chunk of the move is the GOAL.

Our algorithms are wired to that goal - capturing most of the existing opportunities.

✔️ AND EVEN IF YOU MISS ONE, OUR ENGINES GIVE SO MANY SIGNALS THAT THERE IS NO NEED TO FOMO BECAUSE WE OFFER RE-ENTRIES SIGNAL AS WELL

Sleep your hours

Money never sleeps, pal -- Gordon Gekko - Wall Street

I'm not your dad but it needs to be said once and for all.
The financial markets will always be there (because people are driven by greed)

✔️ NEVER FEEL BAD FOR GOING TO BED AND SLEEPING YOUR HOURS.

Once you'll have a few winning trades with us, you'll be in a very comfortable position to not care of missing trades during the night or weekend.

✔️ THIS IS WHAT FINANCIAL FREEDOM MEANS

Our indicators don't repaint

✔️ They cannot repaint because based on candle close only.
So you'll never be in a situation where a signal appears, you refresh the chart and the signal you saw before isn't here anymore.

✔️ You may see a signal being displayed for a few seconds and then disappearing.
This is not repainting, this is because our signals are validated on candle close only and we have to wait for the candle close alert and candle close validated signal before taking the trade or the hard-exit

Are all steps below mandatory

✔️ YES

I want you to check all the checkboxes below validating you've read the content we prepared for you with love

Log yourself in permanently

The forum website is based on Shopify and not letting the users stay logged permanently.

But worry no more friend, we have an alternative

How to ask us questions the right way

Terminology

We often use abbreviations because we're.... lazy.

• We logged the most-common used on this page

Download the indicators and configure them

A video that I made for new subscribers with love

Invite-Only from Daveatt

After receiving the access key and PDF by email, please reload/refresh your tradingview webpage or your browser

This must be done the first time only as the TradingView website needs this reload to display the newly granted indicators.

• Your indicators are available in your Invite-only list. The author (as per the image below) is me Daveatt

Your Access Key

Upon subscription, you'll receive within 1 business day your access key to activate our scripts and signals on your TradingView

This key has to be inserted from our scripts settings

Each Access Key is unique per user and expires by default at the end of your subscription period.

It's automatically renewed upon payment

If the key inserted is incorrect or expired, the indicator will display an orange label inviting you to subscribe again

Automating your trading

Q: Do we recommend automating your trades right away during your first days with us?
A: It's like asking us if you can run before knowing how to walk literally

Q: Do you how many of our customers started from the end of 2017 with cryptocurrencies and are thinking trading bots is the only way to go?
A: I would say 9 new subscribers out of 10

Because it sounds easier and more appealing.
Printing money out of thin air like the FED while being at the beach is the life we're all dreaming of. If money was easy earned, we'll be wealthy - just think about it.

There is a lot of totally false education out there.
I've made trading bots my whole career for retail and professional traders.
I probably made more bots than 3 commas, ProfitView, Cryptohopper ... combined altogether.

THERE are NO SUCH THINGS AS A FREE LUNCH OR EASY EARNT MONEY.
Money is actually easy earnt once you put up the work and rewire your BRAIN.

I'm not THE expert by any means - there are some concepts though that I'd like you to keep in mind and that I explained below

Set your SMART goals

This allows avoiding a lot of losing days due to:

• extreme greed and overtrading
  • extreme stupidity and losing because without a proper goal, how do we know when to stop for the day?
  • and becoming accountable to yourself and the community for based on signals and not based on how you feel

I wrote mine this way.

💎 I'll keep mentioning trading goals in the Trading method tutorials.
I'll refer to yours whenever you'll ask me questions about the method.
Most traders lose because they trade blind, without goals, based on feelings.

💎 Please help me to help you by setting SMART goals on your profile description.

Subscribe to the forum

Subscribing is strongly recommended as I make all the updates and announcements there.

• Check Enable Notifications
    The subscribers get updated by email

• Go here and scroll down a bit

• Subscribe to at least those 4 (but we recommend subscribing to all forums)

• Official announcements
  • Method
  • Method Q&A
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Click on the green SAVE button

• Please don't forget to check your SPAM folder sporadically at least once a week :)
    We got a good reputation with most of the main email providers now.
    But sometimes the forum email notification ends up in the SPAM folder.

Format your forum posts

Whenever you post on our forum, be aware that you format your post adding text in bold, underlines, big/small size, etc...

• This snippet is available whenever you'll want to post something

Contract for Differences and pips

Important Notes

For each asset class and, you'll have to create 1 chart using 1 of our framework

We expect you to test all available algorithms we have per timeframe and make your own decision about what's best for you (based on your trading capital, risk appetite, ...)

The BTI Algo Globale script gives Intraday/Swing/Scalping entries/exits for Stocks/Forex/Crypto/Commodities/Indices.

Overview of the most common TradingView chart issues

Chart Scaling and red error issues

Hide your settings

• You can make your indicator settings take less space on DESKTOP and MOBILE

By default, TradingView displays some n/a and indicator values. It clutters the chart a lot.
Then, I recommend unchecking the two checkboxes mentioned below.
You'll see this behavior when those 2 are checked (which doesn't look nice we all agree).

On TradingView, go to Settings > Status Line > Indicator Arguments and Indicator Values and 'uncheck' the Indicator Arguments and Indicator Values checkboxes.

Also, if you become a subscriber you will be given a private subscription key, We highly recommend changing your chart settings through.

This will HIDE your*product key* from the PUBLIC when sharing your winning trades screenshots with your friends.

The final result looks like this on your TradingView chart

The All-in-One Algorithmic supports and resistances script

💎 Add the script below to your chart
Script name to look for from your Invite-only scripts: [All-In-One] Algorithmic Supports and Resistances

💎Contains the Take Profit and Safeguards zones required for our you to make money and to know when to wait for a pullback

The Multi-Timeframes Heatmap

Link: https://www.tradingview.com/script/tYknJHSe-BEST-Algo-Heatmap/

Offered to all the current customers
To be used alongside the BTI Algo Global script: https://www.tradingview.com/script/Jt4cbuzr-BTI-ALGO-GLOBAL/

This heatmap screens the BTI Algo Global signals across different timeframes.
The screened timeframes are for now: m1 / m2 /m5/m15/m30/H1/H2/H4/H8/Daily

The trends are based on the triangle primary signals

Limitations

• I could only access the last 20K loaded candles, then you might see a blank case for the screened high timeframes when you're loading the screener on a low timeframe chart.

For example, a 1-minute chart with the screener might struggle sometimes to display the 4H/8H/Daily data

What to do then?

We found a hack.

Just load the chart on a much higher timeframe and you should be able to see the latest timeframes from the heatmap

VIP 3 and 12 only and Standalone One-time-payment scripts buyers

🔸 In case you have access to our Trade Manager or Algo Builder Single-Multiple trends and our Backtester

✔️ If interested in our Standalone Trade Manager, we listed the numerous benefits

✔️ The Standalone Trade Manager Tutorial is available from our website

✔️To enjoy our Plug & Play feature, we invite you to follow this 5 minutes tutorial to update your indicators making them compatible with ours

✔️With our Trading Method, we use the Automatic Multi-timeframes Fibonacci zones
We consider them as strong supports and resistances zones

This script will be in your Invite-Only TradingView script under the Automatic Multi-timeframes Fibonacci Zones name

How to share information with Best Trading Indicator

Regardless of the chosen communication way, I mandatory need all the elements below.
Don't assume I know what you're talking about, please explain to me your issue as you would with your grandparents - so that even they would understand what you're talking about

🔸 A clear description of your problem

Explain to the dummy me what's causing the issue in a few sentences.

🔸 For images regional screenshot, I use Screenpresso

Only noobs take screenshots of their screen with their smartphones... (don't be a noob )

You can also use the screenshot feature from TradingView by clicking on the camera icon located at the top right

🔸 For video screenshot, I use Screencastify

I prefer Video screenshots because it forces you to explain your problems clearly.

More information available on this tutorial

Is it safe to use your own indicators on top of our frameworks?

The answer to that one is easy.

• It's generally a NO You don't need anything else to our frameworks, we made them complete. And so that you guys can focus on the signals only and trading like a MACHINE.

Not because we have the BEST trading system in the world, but because mixing two unrelated models very rarely works.

Talking from experience here.
This sentence means we and all the great successful traders we know lost trying this approach

Scenario: you'll see a bearish signal on your indicator in contradiction of our green triangle, hence:

• you'll doubt
  • either won't take the framework signal
  • Enter too late at a terrible price

We're asking you to let us focus on the algorithm optimizations and only to keep your focus on the signals.

However, all suggestions are 100% welcomed and reviewed.
Our subscribers can ask us and we'll reply whether we'll include their ideas in the engine or not + and giving a reason why we think it's an idea that we'll keep or discard

Should we backtest your signals?

• Short answer: Not needed

• Better answer: (a 10 to 30 minutes process)

• apply the signals on your chart

• scroll left and analyze the signals

• while doing it, read the method just below to understand why our signals are great and how you could benefit from them

• VIP 12 only Read the tutorial below
    Backtest - Everything you need to know

Backtesting Overfitting

A lot of Backtests from vendors are pure charlatanism and 99% of the cases not relevant at all
Please find below a study explaining more in-depth why most backtests are overfitting and aren't in any way predicting the future performance

That's why we restrain from sharing backtest data as they're irrelevant for our trading method performance (and for most of trading strategies actually)

Our Backtester though includes relevant metrics forcing us as much as possible to avoid this overfitting effect

The Effects of
Backtest Overfitting on
Out-of-Sample Performance

The frameworks and their timeframes

• Each framework MUST be used with a specific timeframe and with the specified asset class(es)

• And using Japanese candlesticks (or bars) only
    The system won't work with Heikin-Ashi, Renko, etc.

• Mandatory reading 3 times this tutorial

Time to grow-up

If you don't accept the few facts below, this means you don't know what trading is and you need to change your thinking urgently

🔸 After 15 minutes of scrolling left on your Indices charts, you'll realize that making more than 200/500 pips a day is, almost every day, is very possible after a few days trading with us

🔸Our goal is to re-wire your brains about what trading really is.

Hint: It's not a get-rich-quick scheme
Hint 2: It's a get-richer process that requires you to trade like a MACHINE

🔸The most important one: The market doesn't care what you want, what you feel
We must adapt to the market and stop aiming for entries being accurate to the dollar or pips

🔸 Trading involves a big part of controlled luck
This means traders don't get rich because they're lucky. They provoke their own luck

We are quick to forget that just being alive is an extraordinary piece of good luck, a remote event, a chance occurrence of monstrous proportions. - Nassim Nicholas Taleb

🔸 with low timeframes is our BEST answer to be more accurate and reducing your potential losses

🔸 You'll have some losing trades
It's when you'll want to give up after 1 or 2 losers that the real move will happen
Never ever ever give up. Time to grow-up

🔸 Not all trades are winners

🔸 Our signals give more winners than losers

🔸 High volatility (measured by the VIX index) means bigger unrealized and realized drawdowns

🔸 High volatility (measured by the VIX index) means a wider pullback zone

🔸 A few losers with dozens of pips loss doesn't invalidate a model giving hundreds of pips before and after those losers

🔸 CFD indices trading starts from 6 am Paris, France time for EU and AS residents.
It's often very possible to make the hundreds of pips before 10 am

Read the Trading method three times

🔸 Only the logged-in VIP users can access to this chapter

Yes, 3 times and ALL those articles with the ramp-up tag in the URL

• Link: best-trading-indicator.com/community/bti/tags?query=ramp-up

Most of the questions you have are logged-in there and it won't take you more than a few hours to read everything anyway.

I'm talking about a few hours of pain rewarded by a life of glory :)

The links just below in this chapter are mentioned in the link above. We're repeating them to make sure you read them :)

Change your thinking to change your trading

Providing some guidelines to optimize your strategy and trading management

✔️ To be read 3 times as well

Learn from our trades

🔸 Only the logged-in VIP users can access this chapter

We documented with images and a lot of details for many previous trades.
This is part of the method to understand how to manage your trades, your risk, and money management relative to the daily goals you set previously.

📺 Learn from our Youtube coaching sessions

📺 Those coaching Youtube sessions where we reviewed the trades of the day and the important concepts of our Trading Method.

Read the pullback method three times

• There is a typo in the PDF
    The pullback EMA used is the EMA 55 also called the black EMA
    We're not using the EMA 20 anymore

• The pullback is so crucial for our Trading method that I have to ask any new subscriber to read the Pullback tutorial 3 times in a row as well

• On your charts, the orange EMA pullback is by default adjusted with the recommended value being EMA(55)

• You can change the pullback EMA color and thickness from the Style tab of your Algo builder framework

For new subscribers

We summarized how you should trade during your first weeks with us

Tutorial

Ramp-up program

At this stage, we expect the new young padawans to have done a few things already
This is not over yet so please hold on just a bit more.

We see trading to be very similar than weight training.
Would you lift 100 kg with barbell curls during your first day of trading or even the first year?

I started small for 6 months before increasing my position sizing bit by bit.
Building your endurance to trading pain and stress takes time and this really functions as a muscle by the way.

All the traders burning steps, trying to get rich too quickly will learn painful lessons from the markets.
Unfortunately, by the time they understand what happened (assuming they do), they're out of capital to keep going.

Do yourself a favor and use the BEST ramp-up program that I used to build-up my own endurance and trading muscle.

• And the first step to being one of our BEST recommendations is to start on a DEMO account for a few days first

Pre-select the right assets for the right timeframes

It's very possible that for some assets (low-caps altcoins, exotic FX pairs, some stocks, ...) some timeframes won't work well.

We haven't tested them all and there are many more cryptos/stocks/forex pairs we haven't tested than we tested (obviously)

That's why we recommend to visually backtest any asset once before trading a pair on a given timeframe

Very likely an asset on a given timeframe giving bad/average/late signals would be better on a different timeframe.

Usually, it's erratic like this when the traded volume is super low

So they’re not interesting to trade in the first place anyway.

Trade Manager settings

For stop-loss and take-profits, we documented it all in this guide

Alerts

Alerts - Connection between the alerts and your charts

An important reminder first.

• Created alerts are based on the chart configuration at the alert creation time.

When an alert is created, saves the following information with the alert so that it can run independently in the cloud:

• The indicator's code
  • The indicator's current Setting/Inputs (including modifications made by the user)
  • The chart’s main symbol and your indicator.

If you want any changes to this information to be reflected in an existing alert’s behavior, you will need to either delete the alert and create a new one in the new context or use the following steps to modify the alert.

In less complicated words, let's assume the following timeline

• 12:00 pm I create a BUY alert
  • 12:05 pm then change the config but don't update my alert
  • 12: 15 pm then I'll get the BUY alert based on the 12:00 pm configuration

• Every change in the setting implies you to recreate or update the alerts

Tutorial explaining what to do to update your alerts properly

How to set up TradingView alerts

Single Alert placeholder

This is an alternative way of creating alerts

Following a recent blog post (February 2021) from TradingView, I was able to optimize the alerts so that you'll only have to create 1 alert

Create only ONE alert per security and capture the Buy/Sell/Hard Exit/TP1/TP2/SL events

The alert features automatically applied the once per bar close/once per bar filter from the code now

By default:

• BUY/SELL/HARD EXIT are executed on candle close
  • SL/TP1/TP2 are executed once per candle (i.e. it won't wait for the candle close to execute those alerts)

To use it, create an alert with the Any alert() function call option as shown below

Custom messages for the single alert placeholder

Users can define their own custom message for each long/short entr/exit event,

Alert functions

Either you'll use the alert() function (aka single alert placeholder) or 1 alert per event per asset per timeframe as described below

When you create an alert, the following settings are available:

• Trigger Condition, which determines when the alert appears.
  • Frequency — you can set whether an alert will be triggered only once or multiple times.
  • Timer, which will automatically stop the alert. An alert will be automatically turned off when the Timer expiration setting is reached.
  • Alert name, which will be shown in the alerts manager to make it easy to identify alerts.
  • A message that will be shown when the alert is triggered. You can use special placeholders to access variable values in alert’s message.

Alert actions

Use the following options to be notified when your alerts are triggered:

• Notify on App — in order to get notified with an alert on your phone, you first must download the latest TradingView app from the AppStore or Google Play.
  • Show Pop-up — a pop-up message will appear once an alert is triggered. If this option is enabled, a pop-up message will appear, even if you are browsing in another tab (for this feature to work properly, please allow TradingView to show desktop notifications).
  • Send Email — an email will be sent to you when an alert is triggered. We will use the email address in your TradingView profile.
  • Webhook URL — webhooks allow you to send a POST request to a certain URL every time the alert is triggered.
  • Play Sound — once an alert is triggered, you will hear a sound.
  • Send Email-to-SMS — use this option to receive notifications on your phone. Email-to-sms is the easiest and absolutely free way to send text messages (SMS) from the internet to phones. This site aims to be the most complete and up-to-date list of international email providers that can be used to send text messages to phones.

Alerts - Repainting Warning

• If your chart displays a repainting warning when you're creating alerts.

It's coming from our multi timeframes triggering this warning popup
Please ignore it - we guarantee our and alert don't and will never repaint

Alerts - Once per bar close

You can either create 3 alerts to identify the triggered events (buy, sell, hard exit) better or 1 any alert function() alert (more info in the chapter below)

We recommend 3 alerts in total per asset per timeframe

In other words, if you're trading BTCUSDT using the Algo Globale 5-minutes (intraday) and Algo Globale 15-minutes (swing), then you'll have to create the required 6 alerts

• 3 for the Algo Globale on a 5-minutes chart
  • 3 for the Algo Globale on a 15-minutes chart

Use the option Once per Bar Close for those 3 below

• 1 for Buy Alert
  • 1 for Sell Alert
  • and 1 alert for Hard Exit

• 🔔Buy Alert:🔔 and 🔔Sell Alert🔔 will trigger for both triangles and diamonds

Alerts - Hard Exit

❌Hard Exit ❌ for both exiting with a small loss a LONG or a SHORT

Alerts - Hard Exit for automated trading

You won't need those 2 below for manual trading at all

• The alert conditions called ❌Hard Exit Long❌ and ❌Hard Exit Short❌ are for third-party automation required a different alert condition for a LONG and a SHORT.

Any alert() function Alerts

Use case
Some users asked for consolidated alerts so as to not create each alert event individually.
They only want to get alerted whenever something is happening.
This is a nice feature for Trading PRO users limited to 10 alerts only per account

Unique alert condition triggering whenever a Buy Alert/Sell Alert/Hard Exit/SL Hit/TPs Hit Alert event is detected

It automatically selects the once per bar close mode for the Buy/Sell/Hard Exit and the once per bar mode for the SL/TP events

Important Notes

You can add the buy/sell/Hard Exit alerts without the SL/TP alerts.

Remember the alerts configuration match the chart configuration at the time of the alerts creation: https://best-trading-indicator.com/community/bti/forums/3883/topics/15276

If you create the alerts when the algo builder has the SL and TP features disabled, then the alert() unique placeholder will only trigger for Buy/Sell/HE

Trade Manager Alerts - Once per bar

Those alerts are optional

Use the option Once per Bar for the Trade Manager conditions if any

✔️ TP1 HIT
✔️ TP2 HIT
✔️ SL HIT

• Consolidated Once par Bar Alert

Unique alert condition triggering whenever a custom Trade Manager Stop-Loss Hit/Take Profit(s) Hit event is detected
To be set with the option: Once Per Bar

TradingView alerts limit

With a TradingView Premium account, you can set up to 400 server-side alerts
That's the plan that I have to get plenty of alerts on plenty of assets

More info on the TV pricing

Dynamic variables in your TradingView alerts

All our TradingView indicators are compatible with dynamic alerts/webhooks and automated systems.

Organize your alerts received by email

We provide a tutorial for using GMAIL labels

Knowing when not to trade is more important than knowing when to not

How many times did you lose money as you traded from your smartphone or using 100% magic-pill automated bots or while being tired or sick?

Yes, this is a bad move right here. Explaining in this tutorial what are the common must not be traded events

Knowing when to cut a trade

In short, before any events mentioned in the part just above.
This is basic human thinking.
If in a trade before a moment you're not supposed to ... trade, cut the damn trade :)

We're reviewing more in-depth the BEST way for doing it

TradingView Alerts Mass Edit Tool

• If you think creating your TradingView alerts one by one is exhausting - this tool is for you

• The tool is compatible with native and user-custom TradingView indicators and strategies

• Link: TradingView Bulk Alerts

Affiliation 30 percent off

Get better with trading and help your friends out there struggling still.
Help a bro out and get rewarded in the process.

💰 Refer your friend and make 30% off their subscription price whenever they subscribe

Many of our subscribers refunded their subscription fees entirely with their referrals already.

💳 Payments are validated by our payment providers (Stripe for card payments)

Affiliate registration portal link

Do you want to hire me for custom development?

I'm a professional Pine programmer we know and endorse.
I have an excellent reputation for providing high-quality, paid, custom-coding services in Pine.

Your business transactions with them involve only you and me.

TradingView will not engage in your relationship with the programmers, and we do not benefit from your business with them. We provide this information as a courtesy to our users.

If you have a project:

• Start by writing down a clear and complete description of your project.
    The better your description, the fewer chances you will suffer cost overruns because of changes you make to requirements as development proceeds.

• Send me a private message with your project description and any other requirements.

• I will tell you if he is available and how things will proceed from there.
    Some programmers will give you a fixed price for the project. Others will provide an estimate of the number of hours and an hourly rate. Expect to pay everything upfront.

Trying to negotiate unreasonable prices with them will not be to your advantage, as they will simply choose to work with other customers.

I will code the logic that you dictate. While I will ensure your script performs according to your documented requirements, they are in no way responsible for the profitability of the strategies I code. That responsibility is entirely yours.