Good day!

We kindly ask your assistance / advices in the creation of the entries to the strategy.

We need that entries to be made by the limit orders based on the highs (high of the peak candle) of the fractals up in long or in the lows (low of the peak candle) of the fractals down in short positions.

Key problem is that the limit orders for the entries should be moved in case new fractals up/down appeared and entrance hasn't performed yet.

Please see attached screenshots for the references.

Will be appreciated for any assistance.

Thanks a lot!

ADDITIONAL INFO:

For the fractals we use standard indicator of Bill Williams with the following code:

//@version=5

indicator(Williams Fractals, shorttitle=Fractals, format=format.price, precision=0, overlay=true)

// Define n as the number of periods and keep a minimum value of 2 for error handling.

n = input.int(title=Periods, defval=2, minval=2)

// UpFractal

bool upflagDownFrontier = true

bool upflagUpFrontier0 = true

bool upflagUpFrontier1 = true

bool upflagUpFrontier2 = true

bool upflagUpFrontier3 = true

bool upflagUpFrontier4 = true

for i = 1 to n

upflagDownFrontier := upflagDownFrontier and (high[n-i] < high[n])

upflagUpFrontier0 := upflagUpFrontier0 and (high[n+i] < high[n])

upflagUpFrontier1 := upflagUpFrontier1 and (high[n+1] <= high[n] and high[n+i + 1] < high[n])

upflagUpFrontier2 := upflagUpFrontier2 and (high[n+1] <= high[n] and high[n+2] <= high[n] and high[n+i + 2] < high[n])

upflagUpFrontier3 := upflagUpFrontier3 and (high[n+1] <= high[n] and high[n+2] <= high[n] and high[n+3] <= high[n] and high[n+i + 3] < high[n])

upflagUpFrontier4 := upflagUpFrontier4 and (high[n+1] <= high[n] and high[n+2] <= high[n] and high[n+3] <= high[n] and high[n+4] <= high[n] and high[n+i + 4] < high[n])

flagUpFrontier = upflagUpFrontier0 or upflagUpFrontier1 or upflagUpFrontier2 or upflagUpFrontier3 or upflagUpFrontier4

upFractal = (upflagDownFrontier and flagUpFrontier)

// downFractal

bool downflagDownFrontier = true

bool downflagUpFrontier0 = true

bool downflagUpFrontier1 = true

bool downflagUpFrontier2 = true

bool downflagUpFrontier3 = true

bool downflagUpFrontier4 = true

for i = 1 to n

downflagDownFrontier := downflagDownFrontier and (low[n-i] > low[n])

downflagUpFrontier0 := downflagUpFrontier0 and (low[n+i] > low[n])

downflagUpFrontier1 := downflagUpFrontier1 and (low[n+1] >= low[n] and low[n+i + 1] > low[n])

downflagUpFrontier2 := downflagUpFrontier2 and (low[n+1] >= low[n] and low[n+2] >= low[n] and low[n+i + 2] > low[n])

downflagUpFrontier3 := downflagUpFrontier3 and (low[n+1] >= low[n] and low[n+2] >= low[n] and low[n+3] >= low[n] and low[n+i + 3] > low[n])

downflagUpFrontier4 := downflagUpFrontier4 and (low[n+1] >= low[n] and low[n+2] >= low[n] and low[n+3] >= low[n] and low[n+4] >= low[n] and low[n+i + 4] > low[n])

flagDownFrontier = downflagUpFrontier0 or downflagUpFrontier1 or downflagUpFrontier2 or downflagUpFrontier3 or downflagUpFrontier4

downFractal = (downflagDownFrontier and flagDownFrontier)

plotshape(downFractal, style=shape.triangledown, location=location.belowbar, offset=-n, color=#F44336, size = size.small)

plotshape(upFractal, style=shape.triangleup, location=location.abovebar, offset=-n, color=#009688, size = size.small)

Short position entry sample.jpg

Long position entry sample.jpg