Context

• I'm going to cover the Indices here only

• Goal of 150 pips a day with Indices

• Using trades from a conservative trader perspective

• Starting my trading day at 6:30 am UTC+1 (meaning I wake up at 5 am)

• Ending my trading day at most at 7 pm UTC+1

• Remember that I take my profit a bit before the supports/resistances; not right on them

• I'm trading a mix of 1 min/2 min/5 min and even SWING timeframes for Indices

• Entering at pullback near for my SHR/BHR whenever I'm facing a support/resistance

• Reminder: Only the first SHR/BHR of each trend is accepted.
    Fro the second one, we have to re-enter using a different timeframe - preferably a lower timeframe for a more accurate entry

• Each image below can be enlarged on a click

Position Sizing

• I trade the BHR/SHR setups

• I skip the rest as a conservative trader

Trades

Indices

US30 2 minutes

Morning
US30 m2

Afternoon
US30 m2 afternoon

DAX 2 minutes

Morning
GER30 m2 morning

DEFIPERP 2 minutes

As you probably notice, as a conservative trader, I didn't do well with DAX/DOW
That's when I usually look for other opportunities such as DEFIPERP on FTX here; still using the Algorithm Builder INDICES

As I wasn't winning big on the others and wanted to make my daily goals, I was more aggressive with my take profit strategy on DEFIPERP

Understand how flexible you have to be with how you're going to make your goals - depending of the volatility o the assets you're trading

DEFIPERP m2

5 minutes

As a conservative trader, it might get frustrating to see the trades going down/up quickly without an SHR signal.
I recommended the 2 minutes and Indices to start, but you're not limited by this.
Experimenting with the Algo Indices 1 minutes and you'll see you can enter/exit earlier with even more signals.
Try the Algorithm Builder Indices 5 minutes and notice you'll get different signals - sometimes you may get an SHR on a 5 minutes chart but not on the 2 minutes chart.

Reminder: The higher the timeframe, the latter the signals appear and the bigger the drawdown/profit are

US30 5 minutes

US30 5 minutes

GER30 5 minutes

DAX 5 minutes