Welcome to the BEST forum for traders

Did you know we're sharing tons of exclusive content here?
Our community is growing quickly. Take a look around and say "Hello".

What do you think of API Bridge for trading on Metatrader 4 or 5?

Mar 20, 2020 - 5:32 PM

Viewed 997 times

https://best-trading-indicator.com/community/bti/forums/3883/topics/15997 COPY
  • Documentation available here

Could you advise how to manage your trailing stop with it via TradingView?

• As someone whose first trading platform was Metatrader v4(orMT4) as it's popularly called ,what I found very feasible and attractive was the interface,similar to TView with 4-6 mini screens,all Forex pairs on the side with one of the biggest advantages that brokers in India are somehow loathe to subscribe to: DEMO TRADING.
    Allow me to repeat,DEMO TRADING!!!
    Any novice trader should never be expected to invest his capital and trade from day one.And,MT4 allowed this even though the brokers had skewed it to their advantage with immense slippage and whatnot.
    There are plenty of stories on ForexPeaceArmy.com regarding unscrupulous brokers and their methods. MT4/5 also came up with MEtaQuotes,their programming language which allowed automation.

To surmise,I'd like to see the bridge between TV and MT4 cater to :
    1.Signals and alerts in real time.

• Automatic Stop Losses depending on a Risk to Reward Ratio as customized by the trader,if required.
    • Trailing Stop Losses.
    • Maximum Equity of ,say 2%, of the total capital to be risked per dayor per trade.
    • Limit Orders,Stop Loss Limit,Stop Loss at MArketOrders ,OCO(One Cancels Other) Orders. 6.Monitoring of Slippage per trade,even if they be Limit Orders, This is whatI could come upwith. Not sure if that's what "Daveatt wanted,but here it is.Cheers.
CONTENTS