The owner and my friend did a great documentation on his website

TradingConnector documentation

Support

If any issue with TradingConnector, feel free to run them by me first for review

If you're sure your issue or question is related only to TradingConnector, you can reach them out to their support email is: tradingconnector@gmail.com

Important note

Edit: June 1st 2020

Don't use the keywords (small or big caps) buy or sell in your alerts if you have TradingConnector activated
Now, TradingConnector captures the alerts containing the keywords long or buy and short or sell

If TradingConnector is activated:

• an alert containing the keyword sell or Sell, or SELL, or short or Short or SHORT will trigger a short order on your broker

• an alert containing the keyword buy or Buy, or BUY, or long or Long or LONG will trigger a long order on your broker

Quick Workaround

If you need to have both TradingConnector activated and some not-related TradingConnector alerts, I recommend updating your not-related TradingConnector alerts messages - removing any long; buy; short; sell keyword from there

If TradingConnector isn't needed for your trading, just deactivate the TradingConnector .exe or chrome extension to prevent any unexpected order from happening

Thank you @artfuldodger for letting me know