And I'm showing you exactly how I did it

Trading tracking record

I first want to say that this it's my typical strategy with Indices

I have ONE trading strategy I use across a few timeframes

So let's dive into how I did itπŸ‘‡

Indices

My bread and butter is trading Indices CFDs and Futures, especially with low timeframes.
It's very true usually that more trades equates to more mistakes and less gains overall but .... not with the trading strategy I'm using.
It's a strategy made to avoid catastrophic losses AND to enter as early as possible - in short, the best of both worlds.

I'm trading mostly the DAX, DOW, SPX and sometimes the NIKKEI

Mood/Health

Traders love to draw Risk/Reward boxes on their chart often forgetting the main RISK being themselves.
Not considering how you're feeling, how tired you are, how awake you are will certainly be your downfall...

My two favorite timeframes combo pairs for Indices are the 30 seconds/1 minute and the 2 minutes/5 minutes.
A combo means for example with the 30s/1m that I'll take all the 30s signals if in the same trade direction than the 1 minute signals.

I do this to remove naturally a lot of fakeout signals

I like them because my RISK per trade is low and at the end of the day, I can close all my trades and go to bed stress-free.

Trading doesn't need to be (too) stressful :)

If I'm tired OR I can't monitor too much, I won't certainly go for the 30s/1m combo as it needs more reactivity aka being real quick with your mouse

PS:
If I'm very tired, I won't trade at all, regardless of the timeframes because I know myself and I know that when I'm exhausted my brain doesn't work and I'll jump into obvious traps

Discipline

I risked about 5% of my account per trade
I only had about 2 red days the whole month

I won't say luck wasn't involved...
But I will say it was only possible because I used a proven strategy and had risk management

As well as the DISCIPLINE to stick to that strategy/risk plan