Alerts

Following a recent blog post from TradingView, I was able to optimize the alerts so that you'll only have to create 1 alert

Create only ONE alert per security and capture the Buy/Sell/Hard Exit/TP1/TP2/TP3/SL events

The alert features automatically applied the once per bar close/once per bar filter from the code now

By default:

• BUY/SELL/HARD EXIT are executed on candle close
  • SL/TP1/TP2/TP3 are executed once per candle (i.e. it won't wait for the candle close to execute those alerts)

To use it, create an alert with the Any alert() function call option as shown below

Create TradingView alerts

Version 6.5

I updated both the Algo Indices and Universal with the version 6.5

For the Algo Universal, you can now use if you want the 10 minutes timeframe.
It's a nice addition providing extra signals between the 5 minutes and 15 minutes

What's next

• Please let me know if you'd like me to add the super high reward/high reward signals in those unique alerts placeholder
    I didn't include them because I didn't think it made sense - though I could do it relatively quickly this week. Just let me know

• We're working on a heatmap looking like this below for the Algorithm Builders across multiple timeframes

https://www.tradingview.com/script/a9oPe2pW-BEST-ABCD-Pattern-Screener

The idea is to see in one glance what are the bullish/bearish timeframes for the asset you're charting instead of splitting your chart or using multiple tabs in your browser

Let me know if you think that's a good idea or ... a great idea :)