Version 5.0

Added a few visual signals upon requests

*The colors and shapes of those visuals can be updated from the indicator configuration in the Styles tab

• Black EMA crossing the cloud - useful to re-enter without a triangle/diamond signal as it often translates a trend continuation Symbolized by a circle shape

For the Pullback visuals, I only added visuals when the pullback happened on the signal candle (triangle or diamond)
We won't add the visuals for pullback NEAR the black EMA or near the CLOUD opposite band because we must aim for zones for our entry.
Zones could be thin/wide according to the current market configurations (leading trend color, S/R near, time of the day, major event coming soon, etc...)

• Pullback Cloud bottom Symbolized by a flag Happens when the pullback on the cloud opposite band happens at the signal candle

If this happens at the signal candle, means an entry at market price is possible assuming no major event or very strong S/R too close

• Pullback on EMA Symbolized by a flag Happens when the pullback on the black EMA happens at the signal candle

If this happens at the signal candle, means an entry at market price is possible assuming no major event or very strong S/R too close

Important notes

The signals didn't change at all.
I just added those helpers that can be hidden by unchecking the Show Helpers checkbox from the Algo builder settings

Alerts

I added the EMA Crossing the Opposite cloud band as events from the alerts.
The alert conditions below are for capturing those events

What to do now?

• Remove your indicators (Algo Builder Indices and Universal) from your charts

• Download the script from your invite-only scripts section (if you don't see them, please let me know on Discord)

• You won't need to recreate your buy/sell/hard-exit alerts because the signals weren't updated

• However the consolidated on close alert needs to be updated to include the EMA crossing Cloud events
    Of course, this is optional and not required (but recommended) for a successful trading